One of the first steps in setting up the BigBuy WooCommerce plugin is authorizing your BigBuy account with WooCommerce. However, during this process, you can experience errors. We have stated them below including the solution.
Shop is not registered
1) The permalinks are set on Plain
2) There is no valid SSL certificate problem installed. You might see an error like: cURL Error: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.
3) The logs show: Response body has invalid JSON.
1) Go in your WordPress dashboard to Settings > Permalinks and configure your permalinks to anything but Plain. Try again to authorize.
2) Activate and install an SSL certificate via your hosting provider and try again.
3) This can have 2 different solutions. It is either related to the permalinks setting also or access to the WooCommerce REST API is blocked by a firewall, server or hosting provider.
Woosa secret key is invalid
You have changed domains, database or cloned your webshop.
You can find the Woosa secret key via WooCommerce > Settings > General and scroll all the way down. You will notice that this field is disabled and you can’t edit it. However, that field probably has the wrong secret key stored. The only way to solve this is by Submitting a Ticket including access to your WordPress dashboard. Our Support Desk will be able to solve this within minutes.
Your website doesn’t have a valid SSL certificate.
Activate and install an SSL certificate via your hosting provider and try again.
WooCommerce setting not found
The permalinks are set to “Plain”.
Change the permalinks to anything but “Plain” and try again.
Granting authorization has failed, please check the logs.
You are using the wrong BigBuy API key to authorize
Check in your BigBuy dropshipping account, what your correct API key is, and try again. You can read here where to find this information.
request.headers[x-woosa-signature]: Signature value is invalid
One of the credentials to connect with our and BigBuy its server is incorrect.
Follow the next steps to solve this issue:
It might happen that after these steps you will receive a new error during the authorization: Woosa secret key invalid. Please read the solution for this error above.
Shipping services can not be empty
A part of the shipping address is missing
Make sure that all mandatory fields of the BigBuy Order API are filled in, to be able to send the order to BigBuy. The mandatory fields are:
Since WooCommerce v5.6 the phone number is not automatically copied from the billing address to the shipping address. Since it is mandatory, read here how to solve this easily.
The product is not available in the BigBuy XML feed or API
You can try to purchase this product manually via your BigBuy dropshipping account. If this gives the same error, it is not possible anymore to purchase this product and sent it to your customer.
Products have no stock
The product is Out of Stock at BigBuy
Unfortunately, you can’t solve this issue. Instead, you should contact your customer and offer them an alternative product, which is actual stock.
To prevent this error from happening too often, we advise you to configure the Preserve Stock Offset in the settings of our BigBuy WooCommerce plugin.
No tracking found for selected orders or orders were not found.
1) The order is not sent to BigBuy yet
2) The order is sent to BigBuy, but BigBuy hasn’t shipped it yet
1) If the order is not automatically sent to BigBuy you can also try to send it manually via WooCommerce > Orders > Bulk actions > BigBuy: Send to and click Apply.
2) Check with BigBuy what the actual status of the shipment to get the latest update.
Can't figure it out? You can always send a message to the support team via the chat bubble at the bottom right 🎈 Support to the rescue 👨💻 👩💻