One of the first steps in setting up the Van der Meer WooCommerce plugin is authorizing your Van der Meer account with WooCommerce. However, during this process, you can experience errors. We have stated them below including the solution.
Shop is not registered
1) The permalinks are set on Plain
2) There is no valid SSL certificate problem installed. You might see an error like: cURL Error: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.
3) The logs show: Response body has an invalid JSON.
1) Go into your WordPress dashboard to Settings > Permalinks and configure your permalinks to anything but Plain. Try again to authorize.
2) Activate and install an SSL certificate via your hosting provider and try again.
3) This can have 2 different solutions. It is either related to the permalinks setting also or access to the WooCommerce REST API is blocked by a firewall, server, or hosting provider.
Woosa secret key is invalid
You have changed domains, database or cloned your webshop.
You can find the Woosa secret key via WooCommerce > Settings > General and scroll all the way down. You will notice that this field is disabled and you can’t edit it. However, that field probably has the wrong secret key stored. The only way to solve this is by Submitting a Ticket including access to your WordPress dashboard. Our Support Desk will be able to solve this within minutes.
Your website doesn’t have a valid SSL certificate.
Activate and install an SSL certificate via your hosting provider and try again.
WooCommercesetting not found
The permalinks are set to “Plain”.
Change the permalinks to anything but “Plain” and try again.
Granting authorization has failed, please check the logs.
You are using the wrong Van der Meer FTP Username & Password to authorize
Check the email you received from Van der Meer, what your correct FTP Username & Password is, and try again.
request.headers[x-woosa-signature]: Signature value is invalid
One of the credentials to connect with our Van der Meer server is incorrect.
Follow the next steps to solve this issue:
It might happen that after these steps you will receive a new error during the authorization: Woosa secret key invalid. Please read the solution for this error above.
The server of the webshop was down, at the exact same time we tried to send the order to Van der Meer
Follow the steps below to send to order to Van der Meer manually through WooCommerce:
The status in the Van der Meer column will change to Processing… and after a couple of minutes – if all is good – to Completed.
Can't figure it out? You can always send a message to the support team via the chat bubble at the bottom right 🎈 Support to the rescue 👨💻 👩💻